Devil's Slide

Devil's Slide

Monday, August 29, 2011

Riding Prescott!!!




Took off on my second day on my own again. I wanted to head northwest out towards Williamson Valley, then branch off from there. I was thinking I would be able to get about 20 miles out and then head sw and make a turn nw and come back via the Camp Wood area. Didn't quite work out that way. I headed out on 124, then thinking 705 would get me where I wanted to go. Not! 705 was blocked off and I had to turn back and hit another trail heading sw. I was heading off in the wrong direction for my plan. I didn't see a trail number on my trail, but it was such well traveled double track, I was comfortable continuing on. As it turns out, it was 65A, which eventually brought me down to 260, where I went the wrong way on before I hit another closed gate, turned back and ended up on Tonto road to the highway between Skull Valley and Prescott. Here's some pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment