Devil's Slide

Devil's Slide

Friday, January 22, 2010

Just an update, been busy.

Been working out on my trainer during the last week. San Diego has gotten more rain this week than we've gotten in the last two years. Thank god I got the trainer last week. It's been working out great for intervals. I haven't been able to go out and put in 60 - 70 mile rides during the week like before, but the intervals are what my training plan calls for at this time anyway.

I'm still working with a customer from Sweden to get his CE 500 license. It's taking a long time, but that's all good for the business, so the cycling has sacraficed a bit. I don't see any let up in my schedule until the week of the Boulevard Race. I missed a preride last weekend of the course. I'm hoping to make it out to pre-ride, but it looks like it'll have to wait until the week of.

I have been watching my food intake as I haven't been able to burn as many calories lately. It's been working. I can see a noticable difference in my body fat percentage. I need to get my bodyfat percentage checked professionally. I'm assuming that it's in the 11-12% range, but that's a wag at best. I'm now 184#s @ 6'2". Climbing is getting much easier as I lose the weight.

I'm riding with Ranchos tomorrow morning. I know the route very well and am looking at gauging my fitness on this ride. I'll post up how it goes over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment