Devil's Slide

Devil's Slide

Friday, December 18, 2009

Week Before Christmas

Been a mellow week for biking so far. Just a 20 mile ride on Tuesday and a 40 on Thursday. I'll try to get in 35 or so this morning. Been pretty busy at work this week, which is a good thing.

My cadence sensor has given up the ghost for now on the Garmin 705. I'm hoping it's just a battery, but it makes my interval workouts a little more difficult. Once you get used to having all of the cadence information, it's pretty frustrating to do the intervals right.

Looks like I'll be doing the Ranchos ride this Saturday. That's always a hammerfest. I think I'm going to take it mellow. So easy to get caught up in the front of the pack thing. Feeling like steady miles.

Waiting for the Sun to come up and I'm on the bike. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment