Devil's Slide

Devil's Slide

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Got my Flux back from Turner today!


Drove up and picked it up at Turner in Murrieta. Small shop with lots a frames hangin around. Great people and they did a helluva job on my frame. Looks like brand new. I will need to get a new seatpost, as the new seat tube requires a 28.6, as opposed to the old 27.2. So far I've got almost everything back on except the drivetrain. Just went and got new housing and cables to day. Hopefully, I can pick up a seat post tomorrow at Black Mountain Bicycles. They seem to be the only bike shop around that has a big selection of seat posts in stock. Anyway, it's been raining on and off for a couple days and supposed to tomorrow and Monday as well. I should be done with putting it back together tomorrow sometime and take it out for a spin if it's not raining. It's Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: