Devil's Slide

Devil's Slide

Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11, 2001

Eighth anniversary of the September 11th attacks. September 11th was definitely one of those days that you will always remember where you were and what you were doing. I had gotten up early, 5:00am West Coast Time. I had a phone appointment with an interview prep service. I had lined up an interview with Southwest Airlines and was set to go over a mock interview on the phone. I turned on the news when I got up just in time to see the second plane fly into the tower. For obvious reasons, I cancelled the interview prep and stayed glued to the tv. Daniel did go to school that day, but not before he watched both of the towers fall.

I'll be taking a moment of silence today to remember the fallen. RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment